Arkansas Department of Human Services
The following documents are in Adobe PDF format unless otherwise noted.
Download the Adobe PDF Reader
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP/Food Stamps)
- Temporary Emergency Food Assistance Program
- Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP)
- Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
- Child Care (Child Care Development Block Grant)
Aging Services Programs
- Congregate Meals
- Home Delivered Meals
- Senior Community Services Employment Program (Older Workers Program)
- Programs for Blind and/or Severely Visually Impaired
- Title IV-E (Foster Care, Adoption and Guardianship Assistance)
- Please click here for a list of AmeriCorps programs receiving ARRA funds.
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
- IDEA Part C Early Intervention
Many of the services available through several of these programs are coordinated through one of 16 local Community Action Agencies. For additional information, please visit the Arkansas Community Action Agencies Association website (http://www.acaaa.org/).
Please click here for a PDF
of the Arkansas Community Services Block Grant Service Area Map and a list of
Community Action Agencies by county.